We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales Consultant primarily working within the agri sector.
|Job Title||Renewable Energy Consultant|
|Reporting To||Renewable Energy Director|
|Due to the continued success of the business, we are now seeking a Renewable Energy Consultant to join our team.
The Renewable Energy Consultant is a newly created position within the company and will be responsible for managing sales leads within the Agri sector along with other businesses within the SME sector. The successful candidate will work closely with our Renewable Energy Director and the sales support team to propose a bespoke solution for each customer to ensure their key needs are met.
|· Prioritise, manage and process existing sales leads in the Agri sector
· Plan and schedule appointments with prospects to conduct a full site survey
· Engage in technical conversations with the customer to understand all aspects of their requirements
· Work collaboratively internally to develop a customised solution for our customer
· Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure a detailed and thorough handover is achieved
· Develop and maintain relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
· Proactively identify additional sales leads through targeted new business development initiatives
· Manage any sales leads that are generated outside of the Agri sector
· Prepare and maintain personal sales pipeline and provide any other reports as required
· Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes or enhancements
|What we are looking for|
|· Sales experience within the Agri sector
· Previous experience in the renewable energy sector is a distinct advantage
· Track record in account management
· Self-motivated and driven attitude
· Commercially astute and customer focused
· Computer literate and strong proficiency in MS Office
|What you will get in return|
|· Competitive remuneration including company vehicle, phone and laptop
· Private healthcare and gym membership when your probation period is complete
· Regular company training
· Professional growth and career development
· A collaborative and forward-thinking working environment
If you are want to join the best renewable energy installer in Ireland, please send your CV to email@example.com and we will be sure to get back to you.